By Anonymous - 08/04/2009 10:26 - United States

Today, I made the mistake of sneezing in front of a hyper religious customer, who for ten minutes blamed the incident of shifting weather patterns that signaled the return of Jesus, who was as she explained, upset about the abortion rates in America and President Obama. FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 926
You deserved it 5 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Y'know, I'm Christian, and I love Jesus, and all that... But I just can't stand people like that...ugh

perfectwinds 0

Haha I love hyper religious customers. When one found out I was pregnant she literally reached across the desk, grabbed my head, and said "GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BABY!" really loud. I couldn't stop laughing after she left.

Comments

What a nutjob. I'm an Obama fan and I realize people are bound to disagree with some of his policies and views, but some of these people are just shocking.

People who cry "fake!" all the time must be shut-ins or something. The world is overrun with crazy people.

#15, what do you say when someone sneezes? GOD BLESS YOU which apparently she used to launch into her little jesus spiel I hope to Gawd she had at least a few freudian slips in thar

alex_vik 0

Ok, I'm a religious man, but she is just insane... ...also, why are a bunch of Christians so against Obama? I mean, I'm a pretty devout Christian, but if we were to call anyone the anti-Christ, I would've thought for sure it would be Dubya.

Dear #16, We made tazers and/or guns for a reason. LOVE, (insert name)

okay... how did sneezing cause this outburst? and I understand that you say bless you... but seriously? this customer needs to realize when it's the right time to talk about things like this....

newguy_fml 0

this is a nice piece of bullshit right here. Ten minutes about how the changing weather is a sign of a returning Jesus due to abortion rates and Obama?

mrhahn530 0

These people give us christians a bad rep...

Stealthclaws 16

Sorry.... I know how that feels :/

raginazn_67 0

Lol I agree with 27. This isn't much of an FML, but its definitely pretty funny.