By Cam - 21/05/2012 22:38 - United Kingdom - Holsworthy

Today, I photoshopped a picture for my Facebook profile so my stomach would look a little flatter. I came back later, only to find someone had said, "What in God's name is this? Is your belly duck-facing?" and half a dozen other insults. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 234
You deserved it 43 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sounds like u need to learn how to use photoshop a little better

YDI for Photoshopping your facebook profile.

Comments

Sounds like you need better FB friends

omfg if someone knows her and sees this, they should printscreen it and put it on tumblr

I'm sorry but that's downright hilarious!

Have you considered just making the effort to lose the weight? if you're not willing to make the effort then just be proud of the size you are.

Excuse me, #151 who the eff do you think you are? There are a LOT of factors that lead into why people are obese. Did the OP say how much belly had to be photoshopped? Do you *know* how much weight OP is? Could be morbid obesity, or could be just 50 extra pounds. What the eff do YOU know about any kind of obesity other than the fact you think it is ONLY due to a lazy lifestyle? Some people can eat like pigs and never gain a pound. Some people eat within normal calories per day and yet they *still* gain weight. How *dare* you say lazy in reference to any person who has a weight issue? Get off your high horse and stfu.

deransc 19

So medically speaking... exactly how fat are you?

You deserved it for being one of those idiots that's like "OMG!! I AM LIKE SO LIKE NOT LIKE LIKE LIKE SKINNY OMG IM GONNA BUT PHOTOSHOP WITH MY DADDY'S MONEY AND LIKE LIKE LIKE BUY LIKE PHOTO LIKE SHOP LIKE AND LIKE THEN LIKE I'LL LIKE TOTALLY LIKE PHOTO LIKE SHOP LIKE MY LIKE BODY LIKE SO LIKE I LIKE WILL LIKE LOOK LIKE LIKE LIKE A LIKE TOTALLY LIKE COOL LIKE PERSON LIKE OMG LOL LIKE LIKE YEAH IM LIKE ALSO GUNNA DO A DUCKFACEEE THAT WILL MAKE ME LIKE LIKE SO LIKE HIP AND LIKE COOOOOOOOL.

Why would you do that anyway? If you photoshop all your pics, you're just giving a false impression to people. When they meet you in person they'll probably think you're unattractive even if you're not, because they'll be comparing you to the photos they've seen.