By sadf4x0r - 24/02/2010 17:27 - United Kingdom

Today, I realised my girlfriend is the perfect woman for most men. She only ever talks to me in the intermissions on Modern Warfare 2; shame it's not me playing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 662
You deserved it 6 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blaaaaakely 0

I'll just come out and say it: bieber sucks. no coughing needed

Comments

yuck_208 0

I would kill to have your girlfriend, OP. Solution: Get another of whatever she is playing on (PC, Xbox 360, PS3), set up an account, buy a copy of MW2, and talk to her in the game.

ClaireBear16757 0
sugarbabyxoxo 2

C.O.D is the shit! I beat Modern Warfare 2 in like 2 days lol. dude what's so bad about being a gamer if your a girl. you should be stoked about it. and play it woth her!

Wait... where did my comment go?! It looks like were replying to mine... Shit, the system bug hasn't affected me until now. Thought I was immune. :( Regardless, good to know you've still got your touch. Although I would have defended you had you called it, it drives me INSANE when the mods let something like that slip through!

MadaZer0 8

I would defend you too... Unless someone pulls out MW2 talk... Then I'll instantly join the dark(er) side without hesitation~ :P

Hey, it's fixed! Thanks to whoever's responsible! :)

chuckfulagudnes 0

na nuke is too pussy like. knife her in the back. FYI if u get another console and tv u can play w her and talk while u play. sounds like a good solution to me!

meezy137 0

add me ps3...x-sck-xskull-x...sry for da long name long story, y dnt dey show all da comments?

TahoeFMler 22

Get a hobby of your own, Dumbass.

@chuck.... I agree, nuke is all pussylike! tactical knife is the shit!! luv it! luv it! and AC130 can be shot down! too bad... luv it too!

MadaZer0 8

Totally agree with you man! Magnum w/ Tactical Knife plus Commando, Marathon, Lightweight Pro are the reason why I love the game Not so much on the AC-130 though... However I have yet to call in 3 of those so I can't talk >.>

I have the golden skulls with chopper gunner :). TAR 21 is better without stopping power..

I don't like knifers :( I can't knife anyone unless said person is like standing still and looking away from me or something.

blaaaaakely 0

the combination of commando, marathon, and lightweight is so n00bie. that and n00b tubers. *sigh*