By really - 22/05/2016 02:23 - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, I realized my boyfriend's right hand gets more action in a week than I do in a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 271
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So does that make him his own right hand man.

Pull out your vibrator and give his hand some real competition ... In all seriousness, talk to him and see if you can work on the relationship. See if he can start using all that hand action on you, and start some mutual fun time.

Comments

You and his left hand should petition for more frequent action, OP.

slappygecko 21

I'd say that's pretty accurate to most relationships.

OP does - he makes an excuse, then goes off to play with himself.

Ask him what he likes, go from there.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

he has a **** addiction which is affecting is romance with you.

Nowhere in the FML is **** mentioned. It only alludes to masturbation by talking about a hand getting action. The fact that you associate **** with masturbation is all on you, mate.

Someone is doing something wrong here!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation.. he's a man don't be so sensitive we all do it. it doesn't mean he doesn't love you .. but he's going to ********** more than real sex is going to occur.

This means action from your boyfriend and not other men, I assume.

I still think he's thinking of men and leaving you out the picture. You can't compete with whatever he's imagining.