By Isa_Marie0113 - 03/11/2014 23:32 - United States - Groton

Today, I slept over at my new boyfriend's house for the first time. When I woke up in the morning, he told me all about how much gas I'd had through the night. He said he thought he had a grown man in his bed instead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 381
You deserved it 4 979

Isa_Marie0113 tells us more.

Isa_Marie0113 17

Hey guys! I wrote that FML. Yep, wasn't one of my best moments, but it's something we can laugh at now especially since he's usually the one that's gassy! Thanks for reading it and I hope you all had a good laugh too! (I would just like to add that I'm about to click "Spill the beans!" and I'm dying over the irony.)

Top comments

I'm pretty sure he has lots of gas at night also. But then again, if he stays with u after that then he's a keeper!

Comments

Coming from most blokes, that would be expressing how impressed he was. We tend to be quite immature that way, and can derive endless humour from bodily functions.

uchihadesendent 14

I bet you he gets gas problems too, but if he stays with you, then he's a decent man conpared to the men I hear about on them FML stories.

A true gentleman would pretend nothing happened.

Sounds like he expected you to fart butterflies and poop rainbows. What other unrealistic expectations does he have?

He is a keeper and you get to keep Fabrez..

kellyem2 20

This happened to my boyfriend the first time he spent the night. When you're nervous your guts go crazy and build up a lot of gas which then...um...escapes when you relax and fall asleep. If it makes you feel better I married the guy, so something like a little gas isn't always a deal breaker. :)

Time to treat him to a dutch oven. If he can take that he's a keeper.

It's from holding in your farts during the day. Find a private place to let them go instead of clenching for dear life

Why the hell do people think that women have less gas than men? That doesn't make sense. The only difference is that women are made to feel ashamed of it.