By sykotoaster - 13/07/2009 22:09 - United States

Today, I spend two hours inside a bar talking about how I never worry about my boyfriend cheating on me when he travels for work. Everyone told me I was lucky to have such a great relationship. When we all decided to go out on the patio for a smoke, we saw him making out with someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 922
You deserved it 10 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kscott88 0

Well, technically he wasn't traveling for work when cheating on you...so I guess you were kind of right...

Comments

Why on earth would you brag about that for 2 hours?!

FYL, but really, if you spent 2 hours talking about how you don't worry about being cheated on, it makes me wonder how unexpected this was. Sounds like you were trying to convince yourself there.

lol.. great choice for a relationship !!! ahah . >< seriously. that was sick

lol, anyone realize that this guy is a fag? it says (man) i know theres no taboo, subjects in fml, everything's welcome, but jeez i just lost my appetite

LeCielNousAide 7

yeah and what's the problem? I have a couple gay guy friends who are completely awesome to hang around and talk to, plus I know they'll never confess to liking me (like a few straight guys have done that I hang around with a lot; I just thought we were friends). there's nothing wrong with being gay; they are people just like us and it's not a decision they consciously choose...so shut your f***king homophobic mouth. FYL indeed -- your guy was acting like a total *****. I guess his "business trips" were really just his excuse to cheat....

Homophobic bitch. Get a life, and don't use derogatory terms. It's fine that you're not gay, neither am I, but we don't need to insult people just because they have different preferences. God, all you homophobics piss me off.

Homophobic bitch. Get a life, and don't use derogatory terms. It's fine that you're not gay, neither am I, but we don't need to insult people just because they have different preferences. God, all you homophobics piss me off.

it will be tough finding a new boyfriend now that you have lung cancer. just slit your wrists now and get it over with.

142, grow up. Just because a person smokes doesn't mean they have lung cancer and/or are completely lacking in morals. It's a personal choice, and it's not good for your health but it won't kill you instantly and it's not a moral or immoral choice. Both my grandmothers died of lung cancer, and the one that lived to 80 smoked. The other lived to 62 and she never smoked a day in her life. Stop being DARE's bitch and develop your own mind. God. OP, FYL. Dump his ass, that's just ******* ironic.

What the **** is wrong with you? First, smoking has nothing to do with being cheated on, and second, you don't tell someone to go slit their wrists! That's not funny, suicide is not something to talk lightly about.

Lol, yeah I realized that the op read man and then you put how you and them saw your boyfriend making out with someone else. (:

Wow, that sucks. Like you, I trust my boyfriend, but in the back of my mind, my worst fear is having the same thing happen that happened to you. One of the worst things a person can go through, having their trust broken like that. Hope you can find someone more faithful and deserving of your trust!

Beeebop 0

That's what happens when you smoke.xx

MadaFaka_fml 0
dramakat11 0

Homophobic asshole. You are polluting our planet with hatred.

metro_mello 0

Hello I am the stfu and gtfo before i play hocky with your nut sack queen. Can you guess why your the one who i am talking too?