By hairy - 25/02/2009 19:15 - United States

Today, I told my boss I was bored of being a cashier and would rather go to food prep. He told me I couldn't because my arms were too hairy. I'm a sixteen year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 934
You deserved it 6 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gracky_fml 0

whaat?! don't shave them!! weird. then you have to keep up on it all the time, or else they might get prickly and you'll have to wait forever for the arm hair to get soft again. arm hair is nooo big deal. forr real. no need to shave or wax it. another thing women have to do, but men don't?!! helllll naw!

Comments

graceeleandra 0

if my boss dissed me id say the 1st most horrible thing that came to my mind

#4 - Heidi: mexicans don't have hairy arms.

I shave my arms. My hair is really dark and my arms look chimpanzee-like unless I shave the forearms. lmao I like the way my bald arms look now.

gracky_fml 0

whaat?! don't shave them!! weird. then you have to keep up on it all the time, or else they might get prickly and you'll have to wait forever for the arm hair to get soft again. arm hair is nooo big deal. forr real. no need to shave or wax it. another thing women have to do, but men don't?!! helllll naw!

Women don't have to do it, most just want to. Most women do it so they can feel prettier. There's no one forcing your hand to shave your legs.

_awwhellnaw_ 45

I've never met someone who waxes/shaves their arm hair because it's arm hair. As for legs, society is the one that tells us to wax/shave them. So please, just don't make these comments about women and society.

well then do everybody a favor and shave your arms!

Hair doesn't fall out of arms very often. I think that was just a BS excuse because he doesn't want you working that area.