By xxbobsan - 21/04/2009 05:17 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend I was quitting the town baseball team. She said "Great. Now we can get someone with actual talent on the team." I laughed because I thought she was joking. She then replied "What's so funny?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 716
You deserved it 5 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe you're actually horrible but don't realize it

why would you date such a huge bitch? I mean, you may very well suck at baseball but that doesn't mean she has to tell you...especially not in such a mean way...YkindaDI for dating a bitch.

Comments

BigMac_fml 0

Dude some people suck at baseball, like me. It's not really that big a deal. Believe me there are far worse things in life you could suck at instead...

GR3453m0nk3y 4

Hey number 11, maybe next time you write "mis hit" try a space or a hyphen ==> (-) miSHIT !?!?!?!?!?

I nominate this for one of the most boring FMLs ever. Please go away. And seriously people who the hell is letting these through the filter?

OP. Grow some nuts. If your bad...your bad. Who cares. At least someone told you. At least she told you. Now quit the team already and find something your good at and/or enjoy.

Well, if you think of it, I'm sure he's pretty good if he was on the town team. They won't select an untalented shit for a town team. So I guess it's probably a joke. I do that sometimes, so I would know.

Someone told me I'm not good at something. FML. Wasn't that funny, guys?

Yeah, this isnt a **** my life. its a lil funny, but come on man. if your that bad someone would have told you already.

maybe you're an awful baseball player- so wat!!! & i hope u dumped ur girlfriend... she's a jerk

#14: because that's the word? http://dictionary.reference.com/dic?q=mishit&search=search