By thanks4support - 14/05/2014 13:12 - United States - Grove City

Today, I took a pregnancy test because I'd missed a few periods, gained weight, and been moody. Turns out I'm just fat and moody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 606
You deserved it 11 669

thanks4support tells us more.

OP here, first off I am not overweight, just gained about ten pounds shortly out of nowhere. Thank you to all of those who did have health concerns I am looking into all that.

Top comments

rhcpgurl 18

I'd still go to the doctors too see whats going on unless you want to be on an "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" episode

She thought she was taking sperm pills but it turned out they were just tic-tacs.

Comments

The fact that you've missed a few periods concerns me. Get to a doctor, something might still be wrong.

rocker_chick23 27

Go to the doctors. It could be a hormonal problem like PCOS.

CowTippingDwarfs 21

I'd definitely say get a second opinion just to be sure. Home tests aren't that reliable. And while missing periods can happen from what it sounds like there might be a problem.

There's no shame in gaining weight. Your still a beautiful women

Oh shit, you used the plural form, "women" when talking about her? That sure won't make her feel better about her weight!

I Ment to say woman. My bad I got big fingers. Was a accident

cryssycakesx3 22

don't you get suggestions so you can pick the word you want... and read what you type?

No not all the time. My phone is broke dumb and makes auto corrects

First thing I did when I got my first smartphone is turn off that autocorrect crap. If I mistype a word, that's fine. But I don't need a piece of technology to try and guess what I'm trying to say.

#74 ohps i may have thumbed you down by mistake, but i agree with you. i turn the autocorect and word prediction off when i get a new phone right away, it annoys me

Go to the doctors just in case. I was three months pregnant when I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

You don't have a child in your midst to add to your moodiness...that might be a plus

CowTippingDwarfs 21

No matter how tough the situation is, all the long nights, all the crying, all the changes of clothes from accidents and spills and falls and even the constant loud noises will always be the best part of your day because when you see your child you feel nothing but love not regret. So I disagree.

CowTippingDwarfs 21

48, I completely agree because every one is entitled to their own opinion but once you made the choice to have unprotected sex I guess you better love your child instead of hating them for "18 years"

A) You can still have pregnancy after contraception. It's pretty improbable, but considering the number of people on this planet who have sex, and the frequency with which they have it, it happens. So let's not play the "YDI for not using protection" crap please. B) Who says anything about keeping hating it for 18 years? They can have the choice to abort. Which is, I think, what the previous commenter was getting at- that people aren't going to go through all that, after it was unexpected and even after they used contraception for example.

CowTippingDwarfs 21

I see what you're saying. I thought she meant it differently. But you're right though.

Lil_Red777 21

Why would you even hate your child for 18 years?? Or ever, for that matter. It's not their fault they were conceived.

I thought that's what liposuctions were for.

Don't be so hard on yourself 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Try to get back into being active. Not doing as much as you used to can affect your monthly cycles! Also see an ob/gyn in case it is something else just to be safe!