By fuck fof and die dad - 20/11/2014 19:48 - Germany - Kiel

Spicy
Today, I've tried to have a quiet jack off four times, only for my dad to knock on my bedroom door within seconds and say "STOP IT." every single time. Now I'm too paranoid to even function. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 560
You deserved it 9 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojskyguy 8

Search your room for hidden surveillance.

michaelm1290 23

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Interrupt your parents every time they try to have sex or if you dad is spending too much time alone.

stumanchew 4

Find that camera and finish on it.

After the first time you either shut up or stop. YDI

He was trying to have a "quiet jack off", so I think we can assume he wasn't being too loud. His dad was totally at fault here.

Yeah he's probably spying on you somehow. Next time he says stop it, just say no and keep going. Go full insanity wolf on him.

devans00 14

Obviously you aren't as quiet as you think. If someone can hear you through a closed door. Work on it.

KingAdrock 16

That's what locks are for. If your bedroom doesn't have one, then go in the bathroom and have your fap while the water's running.

If he wont let you get some one handed love making gong on in your room, take it to the livingroom, or better yet, the diningroom, and just assume your ultimate form on that shit. If he walks in look him dead in the eye, and don't look away or stop, keep going.

Amazing how you still had the boner to keep going after The first time he busted you..

Holy shit. Wow. Oh my go. You need to move out.

You got to learn to act in fraught situations or you won't survive