By hamiltonma - 04/07/2015 17:27 - United States - Boone

Today, I walked outside to see the fireworks. I also got to see my neighbors burning a couch in the parking lot of my apartment complex to celebrate, right next to my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 455
You deserved it 1 733

hamiltonma tells us more.

OP here. To elaborate, I live in a college town and my apartment complex is right next to campus, as I also go to school. However, I don't think that burning a couch is really normal for anyone to do to celebrate haha. When I went outside, I asked them to move the couch since it was really really really close to my car. Really what they did next is the crazy part. They brought their truck around, hooked it to the back, and pulled it to the middle of the parking lot! Not even joking! It was pretty crazy but in the end, my car didn't get damaged so I'm okay with it. Thanks for all the comments! Really funny! P. S. The burning couch did smell really bad!

Top comments

I feel like someone is going to say this eventually so it may as well be me. They were burning a couch? Why would they be doing that? Who celebrates like that? 'Murica.

Burning a couch? What kind of celebration is that? Hope your car is okay!!

Comments

well if there is any damages you can report it to the cops and insurance should cover it.

Sounds like Morgantown, WV! Win or lose, we still booze! (and burn couches......)

Sounds like Morgantown, WV! Win or lose, we still booze! (and burn couches......)