By TheMissMuffly - 31/07/2012 15:53 - United States - Monmouth

Today, I wanted to take a romantic bath with my boyfriend. I set up the candles and hot water, but I had to take a dump. After my business was done, I called him into the bath. He walks in, sniffs, glances at the toilet and leaves. Guess what I forgot to flush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 832
You deserved it 53 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

it was a mistake but I don't blame him for getting turned off.

....the dead goldfish? The drugs? Oh, wait. That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it...

Comments

saturnsonic 3

Isn't that like forgetting to turn your car off after you park it?

PandaSpots 10

You could have waited till the smell died down.

Let me guess, you forgot to flush the tub! Man, that happens to me all the time!!!

herrerwl 2

What grosses me out was that you were both going to sit in the tub with your feces. You're supposed to wash yourself prior to showering.

cherry72 13

This FML doesn't sound like it was written by a female. "Dump" really??? I don't know of any of my female friends that would say that. Either not a female or VERY Low Class. IMO. And besides everyone knows girls don't poop LOL.

Maybe he also realized you didnt even rinsed off after taking a dump so he didn't wanna be sitting in shitty water with you.

ellytoad 13

It probably wouldn't have mattered if you'd flushed or not. The turn-off smell would still be there. Your very need to take a dump was the death knell to your whole evening. Better luck next time.

Your story is suspicious; everyone knows girls don't poop.