By TheMissMuffly - 31/07/2012 15:53 - United States - Monmouth

Today, I wanted to take a romantic bath with my boyfriend. I set up the candles and hot water, but I had to take a dump. After my business was done, I called him into the bath. He walks in, sniffs, glances at the toilet and leaves. Guess what I forgot to flush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 832
You deserved it 53 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

it was a mistake but I don't blame him for getting turned off.

....the dead goldfish? The drugs? Oh, wait. That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it...

Comments

Gross! That's a major turn off & really disgusting op

sweetmama88 6

I sure hope that really ruin your evening, mistakes do happen ! Next time please flush!

perdix 29

Sounds like a... Class? Anyone? Anyone? Class? Poor boyfriend. He thinks he bring seduced, but he's just the meat in a Dingleberry Soup.

Have you seen the Miami zombie attack victim? That shit ***** your mind up.

I've heard of the attack.... Didn't see the victim... I use bath salts all the time in my baths and I've never hurt anyone because of it.... I just get mad when people interrupt the relaxation time! Tee hee :)

LMAO. I'm sorry, but this is just funny. Learn to flush and, better yet, put the lid down.

So between the hot water and poo you made one stinky sauna effect in your bathroom. No wonder your guy left. Febreeze it! Then video tape it and instant commercial op. see there is a bright side.

I think that was a bit rude of him, it's not as if she did it on purpose. She wanted to do something special and he should have just dealt with it, flush the toilet and forget about it.