By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

why does everybody assume he's in college? could be middle/high school

oh no he was looking at a note from his mom when the policy is no notes. what is this ******* prison camp? no, its goddamn america, he obviously lacked self confidence and you made it worse you insecure douchebag

oh no he was looking at a note from his mom when the policy is no notes. what is this ******* prison camp? no, its goddamn america, he obviously lacked self confidence and you made it worse you insecure douchebag

lol, seriously what do people not understand by zero tolerance ? , if ppl were to just show what they had in their hand / pocket there could EASILY be more than 1peice of paper with " GL " whoever on it .. while the other has answers its really simple. @#360 , so far that i know only uni/college has TA's , HS/MS is subs/student teachers.

No, especially in the special education classes where the students have learning disabilities so there are extra educators in the room to give them more one on one time. Way to assume because in your tiny corner of the world it doesn't work that way.

wow you really could have asked to see the note instead of being a bitch and ripping up the test. now the kid probably lost all his confidence.

You sound like a dangerously impulsive person... I hope you never lay hands on a gun.

everyone is hammering this TA. while the reaction was a little aggressive, keep in mind the TA may have been slightly nervous as well. hi, you just got your bachelors, here watch these 200 kids take a test...and dont mess up... while i think it was harsh, you have to keep in mind this isnt a seasoned professor, its a kid overseeing a class. i feel bad for the poor kid, but at the same time i feel bad for the TA. thats quite a bit of responsibility and i can feel for him.

#362, I go to a high school, and we have TAs.

MissKerryxX 0

Uhhh TA's suck soo bad!!! Sorry if you are one. At least the ones at my school. They are constantly on a power trip and act like Hitler. Yeah i have flipped a few times on TA's just for being dicks. Poor kid. YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE!!