By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

tennisislove22 0

not gonna lie that was for sure a dick move. you should have looked at the note first. this poor kid is probably tramatized for life.

Wow, good job asshole. Hope you're proud of yourself. People like you are the reason TAs and Professors have bad reputations.

Screw you "127..A former TA". You didnt care about them because your depressed that no one ever gave a damn about you. Why would they. Your a waste of a life. Heres a thought go burry yourself alive. Do you think anyone will care. hmmmm. We both know the answer to that one. As for the poster. What the hell is wrong with you. Power trip much?

Did you appologize, at least? Did he cry? well if he did you should just appologize and make it up to him because it was wrong. Good Luck, though

you asshole! i feel so bad for that kid how could you. maybe you should have read the note first before just assuming.

That is just so, so mean. I hope you'll think next time before you treat a kid that way. If not, maybe you need to find a new line of work. Man, I feel absolutely terrible for that kid. He will probably remember that for the rest of his life.

still shouldve have paper and any of that shit during a test.

OP should be fired and forced to pay that kid's entire tuition up through him getting a Master's.

Take your job seriously much? damn, I bet the teacher wouldn't have even done that