By TheRawrza - 26/04/2009 09:47 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. Standing outside of the pool, I was hesitant about taking my shirt off. A girl in the pool shouted "Hey, you're not the only fat one here, don't feel bad!". I was worried about what my friends would think of my new bellybutton ring, I don't think I'm fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 246
You deserved it 8 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

La_la_loo 0

The girl probably assumed that she didn't want to take her shirt off because she thought she was fat. A lot of girls who are super skinny think they are fat so she was probably trying to coax her.

If you were hesitant to take ur shirt off, y did u get a bellybutton ring in the first place?

Comments

patray_angel 0

It is definitely clear that some of the comments are here are from men. Regardless of their size, a lot of women are sensitive about their weight. I know for a fact that I am not fat.....and I wouldn't want to have a comment shouted at me like that in front of a whole crap load of people. I also have my belly button pierced......although I have yet to put my piercing back in. I took it out when I got pregnant with my daughter.

vanityinsanity 0

she probably just said cause you look hesitant to take off your shirt...fat people do that sometimes if they're feeling insecure

egypt_fml 0

I don't care if the girl was trying to be bitchy or trying to help, that was uncalled for. Someone with enough common sense would not bring up someone else's personal issue like that in front of everyone, unless they were trying to be mean. Even if the OP did think she was fat, it's not the other girl's place to announce it publicly even if she was just trying to help. If that girl really did care and was aching to try and help the OP, then she could have pulled the OP to the side and asked her about the problem. FYL for being humiliated and F the other girl's Life for being a complete dumbass.

pianodoctor 0

agree with #5, also, she probably couldn't tell how you are shaped if you were wearing a big shirt.

Danielcremeans 0

I feel bad for you. But you should of said f you bitch. Then took of your shirt and showed everybody.

I woulda jumped on her and then insulted her nasty.

raithex 0

That really suckks. One of my friends pointed this FML out to me because it seemed like me. I got my bellybutton pierced in May and I was really scared of what my friends thought, so I tried to cover it up. Then I realized that a lot of people like it, including every guy that hit on me during the summer (and there were a lot!). Besides, bellybutton rings are sexy.