By howniceofyou - 01/08/2011 18:12 - Canada

Today, I was at a pool party with some friends. They grabbed and lifted me in the air, about to throw me in the pool. My iPhone was in my pocket, so I screamed "MY PHONE!" They paused so I could gently throw it onto a deck chair. It bounced, hit the concrete, and cracked its screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 511
You deserved it 13 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NoobHat 6

Should've had an Otter box...

Nice Friends to give you the time to do that

Comments

oNly reason why i hate this site is THAT YOU MUST SAY TODAy AND THAT IT HAPPEN RIGHT NOW MAKES PEOPLE CONFUSED HOW THE **** THEY POSTED THIS WITHOUT ANY DEVICE TO DO IT. WHY DOESNT Fmylife.co ALLOW words LIKE YESTERDAY OR 1 week ago and normal shit like that.

terraeclipse 5

Love how everyone in here has forgotten that some people actually use their COMPUTER to write FML's. So, fail for assuming smart phone is the only thing in the world anymore.

terraeclipse why would i take my pc with me everywhere i go. Its too heavy. I mean people say they didnt have any device with access to the internet. And that they are still stuck with no device. If they are still stuck there with no any device that has access to the internet HOW DID THEY POST IT? They dont say anything that indicates that they went home to post their crap. fmylife.com needs to allow talking in past verb. not just that word begins with today and continues with talking in live from the place.

Sounds like time to get new friends after they get you a new iphone. :)

Feedmyaddiction5 14

Ydi. Everyone knows that iPhones screens are so fragile if you look at it they will crack

Who cares? I've dropped my phone tons of times, and have a lot of cracks in it. Do I care? No. It's a phone dude, not a car

PopRocks14 0

I'd rather have a cracked screen than an iPhone with water damage.

the screen wouldn't have cracked if u "gently" threw it

Your fault for not having an otterbox. But then again if it's anything less than the iPhone 4 who cares.

stoptrying 9

I'm guessing the OP and the person who bought the phone both care. Common sense is hard amirite?