By juliaspaperbags - 16/08/2009 14:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at the lake watching a romantic sunset with my boyfriend. He tenderly started touching my thigh, then started shaking my leg to the rhythm while singing the J-E-L-L-O theme song. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 854
You deserved it 8 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

your boyfriend=WIN be grateful you have a hilarious boyfriend

Comments

I think it's cute. you have a funny boyfriend, get over it.

hardrocktobi 0

I think it's cute & funny too, but thanks for sharing. haha.

Here's something cute and funny, she ought to grab his dick and sing the Gummi Worms Anthem. (Make one up if it doesn't exist.)

birds_fml 7

LOL #30! That or she should give it a nickname, like "Tiny."

Or "Squirtle," or "Little Baby Carrot" or "Microsoft." There's another category FMyLife.com ought to have: "Penis Naming"

It sounds like your boyfriend is nice (Not sarcastic at all, I mean it). Seriously, don't read to much into it.

Look on the bright side . . . . To get him back you can just sit on him. ;D But seriously . . . . what kind of dumb **** goes out with guy like that??? image what he'll do to you when you have sex ????? he'll rub mayonsie all over you and say that he'd rather **** a big mac and then he actually does it in front of you......... just image that!!!!! SO BREAK UP WITH THE MOTHER ****** ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were unhappy with your weight and had been trying to lose some having your boyfriend do that could make you feel bad, especially if he knows you are trying to get thinner, so that would be a FYL

if you're insecure about you're weight, this is the worst thing a boyfriend can do. Get rid of him!

i_is_a_tr00l 0

YDI for being a fatty. You might want to look into that low-fat Jell-O. :)