By fingerfuckd - 29/04/2009 15:47 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was fingering my girlfriend. When suddenly she started crying at the peak of her orgasm, when I asked what was wrong, she replied. "I-I-I MISS HIM!" She was crying about her ex boyfriend. While I was inside her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 166 710
You deserved it 13 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

that's your cue to leave her, run away as fast as you can

Comments

hahaha. leave her! but not till after you've had your fun...

hate to brake it to you but highly unlikely that she was having an ******

coffeennicotine 0

You must really suck at what you do for her to be focusing on him during that. Also, I agree with the people that say leave her, because who wants to be with someone who's hung up on someone else. And #200, she probably wants him to leave her so she doesn't have to break up with him. That's probably why she did it.

AntiChrist7 0

if you got laid anyway, don't complain

In the words of Tech N9NE, "When sexual activity happens/ And tears start to flow/ Time to go"

that some crazy shit. i would get the **** out.

I'm pretty much with 166 - ZeShadow. I dunno which aspect of this is the worst; her having a breakdown, you thinking it was an ******, or the potential cause of the breakdown (which could certainly include the fact that your act either stirred up some memories, or simply wasn't enough to block them out). But it's pretty damn likely it wasn't an ******, my friend - girls can't do much when at their "peak", let alone focus their thoughts enough to start bawling over an ex. Either your timeline is dodgy, it wasn't an ******, or she faked it to get it over and done with so she could have her sob session. Either way, it's all bad news for you, dude. Simple solution, though. If you're not able to discuss it with her, don't WANT to discuss it with her, and/or just don't give enough of a damn about her and the relationship to stick around, then end it. Alternatively, if you feel like both she and the relationship are worth a shot, and you have whatever it takes to discuss the... erm... 'event', then by all means do so. Best of luck either way. In the future, though... maybe learn to identify certain emotions better, yeah? Best of luck with that, too.

pahahahah. oh my god. shes a crazy bitch