By fingerfuckd - 29/04/2009 15:47 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was fingering my girlfriend. When suddenly she started crying at the peak of her orgasm, when I asked what was wrong, she replied. "I-I-I MISS HIM!" She was crying about her ex boyfriend. While I was inside her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 166 710
You deserved it 13 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

that's your cue to leave her, run away as fast as you can

Comments

00001000100101 0

TSSSSSSSSSSSSS. IT REALLY SUCKS DUDE. GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK. She´s totally insane and unstable, she´s not quite a good catch. SORRY MANN

ouch man... i agree with just about every other comments i've read on here..get out now.

thankscupcake 0

Wow, that must've stung. Unfortunately that kind of behavior isn't uncommon. Lots of women (and men) use sex to get over an ex. My guess is she had done that in the past with no problem, just didn't work this time. I'd tell her she needs to work through that before you can have a relationship moving forward. No reason to be cruel. She's already in pain obviously. Get yourself some alcohol and **** and chalk it up to experience.

sneakersneaker 0

Wow. What a ****. Time to find a new pussy.

Maybe she was crying because she WASNT having an ******

missindpnt_fml 0

apparently that situation reminded her of her ex-boyfriend, wow now if you should breakup you're probably having a relationship with someone whose priority isn't you, this could change, she can always get over the other guy just think about it, and make your decision when you think it's right

What is WRONG with people!!!!!!!! I fail to comprehend how some people can be so cruel and ignorant. Get the hell out of HER and HER LIFE.

this is sad. it makes me think of a couple i know... she fell head over heels in love at 14 and they started dating at 16, for two years. But their relationship was messed up - he never quite got over his ex, and she was never quite what he was looking for. She tried to change for him but it was never enough... then she cheated on him with his best friend, who was in love with her. It was wrong, but she was very lonely and in a lot of pain. She's with the best friend now, but she's not over her first love. (No, the girl isn't me, in case you're wondering. I had the misfortune of falling for the same guy a few years before, so I can relate to her story) you don't know the full story, like people have said - if you knew the whole story, it would be sad and not funny.