By fingerfuckd - 29/04/2009 15:47 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was fingering my girlfriend. When suddenly she started crying at the peak of her orgasm, when I asked what was wrong, she replied. "I-I-I MISS HIM!" She was crying about her ex boyfriend. While I was inside her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 166 710
You deserved it 13 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sbcpunkrocker 0

that's your cue to leave her, run away as fast as you can

Comments

POORLiLSTELA 0

u dont deserve that. no one does.... but i agree wit #119 & #150 it doesnt mean she's crazy... at least i hope it doesnt. cuz that would make me crazy. my bf && i havent gotten to that point but my ex does pop into my mind at times when im with him. u have no idea the guilt i feel && the pain. so yeah go on break up with her. but dont hang her up to dry.

dancing_bear 0

Wow #165... pathetic comment is pathetic. LOL. OP - yeah, leave her.

DCS1138 0

Perfect chance to give her something to really cry about...

lolnowp 0

you should have kicked that bitch out and told her that you agree with the guy who dumped her.

DCS1138 0

Are you sure it was at the peak of her ******? Maybe this was just an epic fail on your part...

bollywood_rocks 0

Everyone has pretty much said it! Oh,165, if you're the girl in question,you're pathetic. Understand that if your ex wanted/wants you,he would've done everything in his power to have you.MOVE ON!!!! Let me also add this OP: If you think she'll get over him,she won't if she did this while getting off. The ex WILL ALWAYS pop up in conversations and comparisons. Took me three months of listening to a man whine about his ex wife AND ex-girlfriend and how they were kind despite dumping him to learn that. SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE AND SHE'S NOT QUITE READY FOR ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP. Cut your losses,leave but still be in her life for whatever it's worth...

At least she wasn't talking about her dad. :D

lol at #191 but yeah, i kind of agree too. i'd leave her because if she's thinking about another guy while you're fingering her... i wonder what she'd be thinking about when you were actually ******* her... wait, shit, i hope that doesn't make you feel worse... but you can totally be better off iwthout her

MKC_fml 0

guess you jumped on to the fresh meat too soon. move on.