By chococool223 - 12/04/2009 10:51 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was going on a plane to Chicago. My passport picture is 6 years old, and back then I was a beautiful model. Now, I gave birth to a child and gained 50 lbs. When I showed my passport to the airport atendents, I got arrested for stealing someones passport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 249
You deserved it 12 488

chococool223 tells us more.

chococool223 0

okay, i couldnt put to much info in my thread because the 300 word limit kept me from writing too much information. As a mom, i can't really go around wearing all this fancy makeup or whatever, it would be unreasonable. Also, i cut my hair to about chin length, and dyed it brown (i used to be blonde) because since im a mom, i wanted to look the part. when i was a model, I was 20-30 lbs underweight, so when I gained 50 lbs, it made a difference to my face. Also, i was NOT travelling from somewhere in the US to Chicago, i was travelling from my vacation in Korea to Chicago. I have a Dutch passport, so its different there. but anyways, im loosing weight and i acually got a new passport picture today so i wont be having this problem again

Top comments

Why didn't you get a new one when you changed so much? Don't be too hard on those guys, they're just doing their jobs.

They didn't see any sort of facial resemblance?

Comments

115: I can only imagine how someone so dumb struggles through life. 113: I'm trying to figure this out. "******* ass retards", is that like... retards who are ******* ass, or perhaps someone is ******* the ass of retards? Or retards who are asses? It's so terribly confusing. Perhaps next time you should try not being a dumb bitch.

frabraca1234 0

Don't you only need a passport to travel out of the country?

gurlgurlgurl 0

wow..#116..you are really a piece of work. you call me dumb? well sorry asshole, you got the numbers wrong.

# 56, I wish guys could experience the joys of giving birth, too, cause then women wouldn't have to do it. OP, YDI for not updating your passport. FYL, though, for all these assholes leaving comments saying you were never a beautiful model. Earth to Assholes: with pregnancy comes weight gain, and also, maybe she WAS a model... you guys are just jealous bitches. Also, I just read # 96 (aka, comment from the OP) and yes, I add to my YDI... you changed your hair color, you gained weight, and in the first picture you had makeup on? This was stupid of you. The FML is believable, but you behaved stupidly.

LMAOOOO AT #23 BUT THAT IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

Why do the majority of you ASSUME the person has a drivers liscence anyway? A drivers liscence isn't going to get you in and out of a country.

stripedoctor 3

that's what you get for not looking good

MukyDaCookie 0

#101 he might not mean dress sizes but "ranking" out of 10. OP forget theese guys, everyone is bolder anonomously. Sucks you were inconvieninced so much, but at least you're not brown right now. It's not fun to FWB (Flying While Brown) its even worse than DWB (Driving While Black)

1) Get a picture that's not 6 years old. 2) Stop bitching and lose some weight. How in the hell does someone gain 50 pounds? Seriously, being obese doesn't just happen, it takes some serious effort. Fat people make a conscious decision to be fat, they have no right to bitch and moan and weigh down the airplane.