By chococool223 - 12/04/2009 10:51 - Korea Republic of

Today, I was going on a plane to Chicago. My passport picture is 6 years old, and back then I was a beautiful model. Now, I gave birth to a child and gained 50 lbs. When I showed my passport to the airport atendents, I got arrested for stealing someones passport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 249
You deserved it 12 488

chococool223 tells us more.

chococool223 0

okay, i couldnt put to much info in my thread because the 300 word limit kept me from writing too much information. As a mom, i can't really go around wearing all this fancy makeup or whatever, it would be unreasonable. Also, i cut my hair to about chin length, and dyed it brown (i used to be blonde) because since im a mom, i wanted to look the part. when i was a model, I was 20-30 lbs underweight, so when I gained 50 lbs, it made a difference to my face. Also, i was NOT travelling from somewhere in the US to Chicago, i was travelling from my vacation in Korea to Chicago. I have a Dutch passport, so its different there. but anyways, im loosing weight and i acually got a new passport picture today so i wont be having this problem again

Top comments

Why didn't you get a new one when you changed so much? Don't be too hard on those guys, they're just doing their jobs.

They didn't see any sort of facial resemblance?

Comments

privera92 0

Hmmm, weird. They do check your fingerprints. Those guys even take a face pic of u at the moment, and the compare it to their database. They would ask u for more ID's n stuff like that; also, ask u questions to determine that. That's really weird. I'm 23, n my passport pic is from when I was 14 n about 120 pounds overweight. I travel, and never had a complaint or anything said about the pic n I don't look remotely close to how I look now.

swimmer07 0

I call fake because even if you had gained weight they would be able to tell it was you by looking at your face. And I highly doubt that you were a "beautiful model".

tangerine_12 0

maybe yur just saying that because yur ugly. im pretty sure you dont like it when people call you ugly. models are confident, because there models and represent stuff, so obviously they wouldnt be ugly. so stfu.

swimmer07 0

OP, I just read your comment. who cares about "looking the part" as a mom, and who goes on vacation in Korea? NOBODY! and if u were a model wouldn't you have a good metabolism and be able to lose weight fast? fake.

tangerine_12 0

yur retarded. just because someone is a model doesnt mean they HAVE to have a high metabolism. maybe she just excercised a lot and didnt stuff her face like most people do. seriously. retard.

chococool223 0

Please guys... Some things on here are offensive. And #129 and #130, I was a beautiful girl, and there is nothing wrong with thinking that. I vacation in Korea because Korea is a beautiful place with wonderful people. I don't have a very fast metabolism; I just ate little and exersized a lot, but gave up on my figure after giving birth and aging. You guys don't have to fret anymore because I got a new passport picture, and I am trying to watch what I eat. Why are you being so negative, swimmer07? Models are supposed to be confident, not low-self esteemed. Would you be all nice to someone if they were not confident, even if they were like the confident person? You need a different attitude towards things.

I don't understand, all asians look a like right?

emilybock 0

too bad they match the name to the license

ryguy997 0

it's called getting a new passport picture. also known as an update.

CynicalBast 0

If you got arrested, why are you on FML?

totosantos03 0

It's every 5 years you need a new passport and passport photo. Don't feel too bad, it's their job.