By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 04:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was greeting customers at work. After saying good morning to one man, he stopped and looked at me from head to toe before smirking and saying, "Mmmm." He then turned around and said, "It's starting." It's only my first day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 216
You deserved it 2 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you hideous? It could be the zombie apocalypse he was referring to.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

He's clearly talking about his usual morning coffee. It's starting to brew.

Ugh, I can't stand pervert customers. I'm pretty sure they're only weird with customer service representatives because they know if they talk to a man/woman whose job doesn't mandate standing there and smiling, they'll get slapped. Customer service people are easy targets because they're not allowed to retaliate.

EPICROCKERNINJA 8

This is the funniest FML I've read in a while.

Haha my first day, a drunk guy walked in, yelled at me saying "hey!!! Your kinda cute" and then later persisted on telling how amazing my jeans would look on his bedroom floor.

bizarre_ftw 21

My advice (for both you & the op) lean in like you're into it and say "I have a taser in my bag sir, be appropriate or walk away"

Dear lord that is creepy. Superubercreepy.

Track1991 0
Caliborn_06 11

What did you expect when you applied at walmart?

sabrina2fab 0
bizarre_ftw 21

I have so many questions 1) where do you work/what do you work as 2) what did he mean when he said "it's starting"? 3) when he said "Mmmmm" was it more of a Mmmmm-yum or Mmmmm-yikes? 4) when he turned around who was he talking to, was he talking to anyone? 5) Seriously!!!! What's starting?! The play? The apocalypse? The fashion return to the 80s? The invasion of the college students/newbies/etc...? The end? I have to know! I need to know!! I must- *explodes from frustration*

OP "good morning". Guy "it's starting". He meant it's starting to be a good morning. he was a creep checking her out.