By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 04:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was greeting customers at work. After saying good morning to one man, he stopped and looked at me from head to toe before smirking and saying, "Mmmm." He then turned around and said, "It's starting." It's only my first day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 216
You deserved it 2 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you hideous? It could be the zombie apocalypse he was referring to.

Comments

But you see he never specified what was starting for all op knows he might have just used his remote starter to start his car...

I'm not sure if 1 should take that as a compliment or an insult considering you call yourself happybooger

bettyc4 26

I consider it another thing to laugh at ...let's call it funnyrific lol XD

Making up your own words do you have an English degree?

bettyc4 26

Yeah in imagination land I'm a magical pancake that flys around in a giant magical coconut :)

maybe op got her period and he was kind enough to let her know...jeeze

xSonic 9

31-I'm about to jismsplap you

bettyc4 26

Silly moop256 pancakes can't fly! Only waffles can!

No the coconut flys me around. What do you take me for a fool. Pancakes can't fly they can old glide long distances

bettyc4 26

We did get a room... a CHAT-room! muahaha

yomommma 6

You look like Jenelle from Teen Mom.

I'll say... Wait, you were talking about the fml.

lol at how far off topic they got.. flying pancakes and coconuts?

70 - All we need now is a drunken leprechaun dancing on a half-rainbow and the cycle of insanity is complete.

70 it was only flying coconuts, pancakes can only glide

Everyone knows you need rabbit ears and dolphin tails to make pancakes fly.

I said not to put the lemons on it, they didn't believe me and now she won't talk to me!

Pancakes ******* fly when I go over boners house, there are flying elephants too. Whatever he puts in grandmas brownies is ******* awesome.

bettyc4 26

Teen mom is a horrid show and I do not look like that selfish disturbed jenel chick yuck! I do on the other hand look like a leprechaun slapped by pancakes made out of special brownies that fell out of rabbit ears ^.^ put THAT on family guy

Pancakes? Waffles? What the heck?! Where's the french toast?!?!

100- Don't you mean 'horrific show' ??? hahaha right ? No? ok sorry....

He probably just paid a ridiculous sum of money for some sort of cologne that is advertised to attract hordes of females. And he thinks it's working. His loss.

102, the French toast is hiding in the coconuts

yomommma 6

Yea she's crazyyy. But I still think you look like her.

bettyc4 26

No. She's not crazy, she's a f*cking idiot. And you sir are blind as a bat.

bettyc4 26

No. She's not crazy, she's a f*cking idiot. And you sir are blind as a bat.

I want whatever you're smoking bethy. Because you probably think you're cute but they're hitting on you because your pushup bra is doing a nice optical illusion. Come at me haters. >:)

badass243 6

reminds me of the fat guy from modern family lol

No way!!! Cam is so sweet! He would never say anything that creepy!

And he's gay. Most unlikely to say that to a woman!

SpeakOutLoud 1
EarAcheMyEYE10 2

#3 and #6 have it right... be afraid OP... be afraid !

CaptainPickles72 18

#3- Creepy compliments are kinda hard to take. I once had an older gay gentleman give me a compliment along the lines of "your eyes are so pretty, I wish I could just eat them". I just gave a awkward chuckle and said thank you... as I back away slowly! I didn't want my eye balls eaten!! But anyways back to my original point. Creepy compliments are hard to take, especially if you eye balls are on the line...

RedPillSucks 31

Are you sure he was talking about your eyeballs, Captain?

Are you hideous? It could be the zombie apocalypse he was referring to.

TexasMud 8

If so....let us know, I feel the need to run over some zombies. ????????

#4 -- That's exactly what I thought of when I read this post.

I'm only going to assume that when OP said "good morning" and said creepy customer checked her out and said "it's starting", he meant that it's starting to be a good morning.

88, thank you for pointing out the obvious that no one seemed to realize.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

"who wants to see my purple heart?"

mama2b3 20

There's been a lot of fmls like this lately.. take it as a compliment or just ignore it op.

You are either really hott like number 1, or he is really creepy..