By OhFseriously123 - 06/08/2009 10:05 - Italy

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl. She was really into it and not holding back on the noise...That is, until I received a text message from my little sister next door reading "If she is making that much noise, she is probably faking it...Trust me, I know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 554
You deserved it 13 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sportmaster525 0

why did you check your text in the middle of your "activity"?

That sucks. At least your sister's honest with you. FYL.

Comments

Okay, most of you are ******* retarded. He said the sister was next door so it could be an apartment. Second, do any of you know how old the guy is? He could be an adult and his younger sister could be like, 18-19. So it wouldn't make her a ***** for having sex. Also, no big deal that the girl faked with him. I bet half of the guys who posted had a girl fake with them. They just don't know it.

HAHAHAHAHA! Your stupid for having sex while other people are home. This happened to me, I overheard my brother having sex so I walked in and told his girl that she should go get checked by a doctor. Your lucky that's all your sister said.

1.YDI for having sex while your six Is home. 2. You're lucky to have a sister that's trying to help you. 3.WIN!!!!!!

dvs01 0

How the hell does that make your life suck? And what makes you think that your little sister has enough experience to know what she's talking about? Various women have various vocalizations while having sex. It isn't necessarily 'faking' it. After all, what the hell is there to fake with making noise? If you love making noise, make some fuken noise! What's fake about that?

sixteen8seven 0

i HIGHLY doubt he checked it during sex. He prob checked afterwards.. and thought .. FAIL!

Yea_Wateva 0

How old is youur sister? lol

Ok First response: LOL your sister is hilarious. And right, by the way. Second response: Wait, you were doing it where your family could hear? And you answered your text while gettin' busy??

whitebunny_fml 0

This is one of my favorites......you always read your messages when you have SEX???? THaTS SUX