By Anonymous - 19/05/2009 08:40 - Canada

Today, I was in my Cosmetic Application class, and we were about to apply foundation to our models. I walk over to my friend and say, "Wow, that foundation is really orange and blotchy." Then the model turns to me and says, "Actually, we haven't started yet… that's just my skin." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 920
You deserved it 58 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

poolshark 0

oompa loompa doom-pa-dee-do (that's what the tanning salon does to you)

beauty school dropout, go back to high school.

Comments

hahahaha thats funny but if i was that model i would've slapped you across the face!

alexgisforme3 0

lol more like f HER life. someone's modeling career is over (jk jk)

heyyou1203 0

#13, 15 and 20... May I ask what you do for a living? You obviously have some high powered executive job where you feel that you're allowed to judge and criticize others for their professions. Cosmetology is an excellent field to go into and garners a lot of respect as well as money. Ask Paul Mitchell or any other famous stylist who costs $500+ for a haircut. People pay good money to have their make-up done, too, because our society obsesses over making women look beautiful, so you want someone who knows what they're doing. Hope you enjoy working for minimum wage.

Thank you! I would love to work in that sort of field. (:

i would have "accidentally" sneezed on you while you were doing my make-up. major FAIL!

fml_lover1 0

Thank you so much, #36 I was completely thinking the same thing about these morons. Obviously, they've never heard of cosmetology schools. And, nowhere in this post does it say that the model had used fake tanner. Obvii the OP thought that her friend had somehow messed up on the poor model. Open mouth, insert foot. It happens.

Lol, I bet that was awkward for the next hour.

AnaMaree 0

I think the model should be posting here, not you.

She deserved it. Orange and blotchy? Go seek medical attention