By Mortified - 22/07/2009 09:48 - Australia

Today, I was in the living room with my brother and his two older, hot friends when my mother walks out from the toilet and tells me, "Honey, if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie wipe the seatie." Need I say more? FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 045
You deserved it 17 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh, I HATE when people say that, it's so stupid, and it doesn't sound cute like they think it does.

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

what kind of girl pees on the seat? How is that even possible?

hbgoddard 0

I call fake!! This is a total rip off of a Ron White joke! YDI for not being original!

yeah because ron white is the only person who has ever been in this situation in the history of the human race. what are you thinking? the fact that people have lost fingers before doesnt mean that if i take a clever to my hand i'll come away just fine.

ydi for having a rhyming socialy arkwerd mom.

nikktherocker 0

YDI for not cleaning the damn shitter after you sprinkle!

Okay.. Pissing on the seat is bad enough.. But if you're a girl that's even worse.. I'm not quite sure how you even did that.. Ugh @ the images i have in my head right now.

YDI you sick freak. URINATING ON THE SEAT IS DISGUSTING UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Essentials 0

YDI for being a nasty lazy pig. clean the seat. Eww. nasty ass.

that is such bs!!! I saw that on a sign above a toilet at a store!

I've seen the same sign. This FML is complete BULLSHIT.

obviously its an expression u idiot. shes not saying her mom made that up. god damn people on this website are ******* idiots. she was just using that expression.

muffinsareyummy 1

"if it's yellow, let it mellow. if it's brown, flush it down."