By Jaybird1587 - 03/08/2009 12:43 - United States

Today, I was just about to get in the shower, when I heard a loud crunch. I thought to myself, boy the neighbours next door must be doing some heavy construction. Two seconds after that thought, my brother knocked on the door to inform me that the neighbours tree had just fallen on my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 010
You deserved it 2 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mvibes 0

Man that SUCKS....They at least offered to help pay damages right? Hopefully you got insurance

Could be worse, my neighbours tree fell on his house, It was an “act of god” and his insurance refused to pay for it.

Comments

Mancubus 2

boysxrulex09 you're a ****** environmentalist communist retard. go **** a tree

Don´t feed the troll. Besides, your vaguely offensive, but mostly embarrassing, string of insults was just as annoying.

you first erwex, you first. dumb piece of crap. WHEN THERE ARE NO TREES LEFT AND YOU DIE FROM NO OXYGEN, THEN YOU'LL WISH YOU WEREN'T A FATTY AND EXERCISED EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE. loser. go eat a car.

is your name George of the Jungle, by any chance?

spr250 0

That sucks, their insurance should cover it, a neighbor of mine was able to get my landlords insurance to cover the repair to his basement due to the roots cracking the basement wall in. So yes their insurance should cover it, also if you read it again, she said her brother told her the tree fell on the car, how old is the kid and his grasp of tree and limb characteristics or what he saw before he rushed to tell her. I've had a tree fall on my camaro and not a single window broke, only dents on the roof, hood and fenders. Majority of the tree was being supported by the branches surrounding my car. So to actually make a valid opinion all facts are needed, like was it a whole tree, a branch, what did it actually hit on the car and what not. Nature will always win, get insurance.

doof_fisch 2

Did it land on the "trunk"?

beaniebabe 0

was the shower part necessary?

paper_flowers 0

that sucks. but im sure you have insurance, if you dont.. wow.

How could this possibly in anyway be a YDI?