By Anonymous - 24/04/2013 18:56 - United States - Huntington Park

Spicy
Today, I was making out with my girlfriend for the first time, and she reached down to feel me up. When her hands got there, she stopped and said, "You're not even hard..." I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 461
You deserved it 9 862

Same thing different taste

Comments

This is one of those cases where it is just not possible that he could deserve it. Like, you might say that "It's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean" but in this case it did and he could not do shit about it. This isn't something he could've prevented in any way. Maybe with surgery, but just no.

Jeans hide that well don't they? If you weren't wearing jeans, I'm truly sorry OP.

... I've never had a problem telling if a guy is hard because he's wearing jeans. They're not that thick, you know.

laya_fml 26

This reminds me of the FML where the girl reaches into the boy's pants and tells him to get hard when he was.

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch. Any girl who cared or was the least bit considerate to your feelings wouldn't do that. Either that or she's just too young and immature to know the difference. Sorry man!

Guys tend to tuck their junk to the side, have baggy jeans with belts on, with lots of stuff in their pockets, or have it tucked into the elastic part of the underwear to have it flat on their stomach, which would be easy to feel up wrong & when it's dark, it's harder to tell. Unless she was pulling the pants down, I'm not so sure if she really feeling it. Was she looking down shamelessly? I'm curious. Making out & feeling up, it's possible she didn't get a good feel. Just saying. I feel bad for OP being told that.

Well, I agree with you on the tucking and hiding, but there are not much square-footage down there to search.... Also based on her proactive approach, I would assume she's experienced.

We're u wearing jeans? Sometimes its hard to tell through jeans

"We are u wearing jeans?" What an odd way to pose a question.

DAN_THA_GR8 12

There always next time to prove her wrong