By wtf - 12/07/2009 16:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on my girlfriend's computer. When searching on google, her browsing history popped up. The first thing was "Best positions for a small penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 024
You deserved it 14 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares? If you have a small penis, so what. She obviously doesn't care that much as she hasn't left you and is looking for ways to make the sex enjoyable despite it. She also never was rude enough to say it to your face. She's a keeper.

well at least she's trying to work with it...she could have just dumped you and moved on to someone with a bigger penis. And she didn't bring it up to you and make you feel bad about it, sounds like she was trying to overcome something that could negatively affect your sex life because she loves you enough to stay with you. FYL though for having that small of a penis.

Comments

I rather have great sex in many positions then have my uterus poked and rearranged.

SIK07GTSTANG 0

Hey, at least she cares enough to live with it.

hahahahahaha at #24.. even though it is horrible.

Jpinkkiss 0

maybe it was for an old boyfriend or maybe someone else was using her computer lol :)

Mr_Horrible 0

I wonder how many girls read this, searched for "Best positions for a small penis" and now their poor boyfriend uses the system and thinks that they have a small penis. Seriously though, as others have said, if she did actually make that search it shows she's wanting to work around the issue. She could have just dumped you, though that would have been incredibly shallow. Or, perhaps she was just curious about what a dude with a small penis could do. Either way doesn't matter really.

dramakat11 0

Dude, she likes you and wants to stay with you obviously. You've got to work with what you've got. Just make sure you go down on her a lot. Even offer to use a ***** or vibrator or even a strap on. I also saw a "penis extension" in a sex shop. Try hard to please her; she's a keeper.

Panicattackx5 0

what the **** are you complaining about. At least she's trying, don't be a pansy cause of your size.

infrared_fml 0

The ad I get for this fml is an asian dating site. Targeted advertising?