By wtf - 12/07/2009 16:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on my girlfriend's computer. When searching on google, her browsing history popped up. The first thing was "Best positions for a small penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 024
You deserved it 14 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares? If you have a small penis, so what. She obviously doesn't care that much as she hasn't left you and is looking for ways to make the sex enjoyable despite it. She also never was rude enough to say it to your face. She's a keeper.

well at least she's trying to work with it...she could have just dumped you and moved on to someone with a bigger penis. And she didn't bring it up to you and make you feel bad about it, sounds like she was trying to overcome something that could negatively affect your sex life because she loves you enough to stay with you. FYL though for having that small of a penis.

Comments

thelovelykira 0

Well, she obviously is just trying to make it better. At least she isnt being an ass about it and shoving it in your face >.> That, and someone else could have used the computer, or, for some odd reason google history doesnt always even show YOUR history, it just shows suggestions lol. So who knows o.o

I guess somebody needs to start taking the blue pill. no. 3 (at least on my iPhone he is) - go kill yourself

Hey if you are 5.5 inches or more you are average. If not hey at least she can tolerate your small penis, and doesn't tell you that you have one.

babybarb 0

Your girlfriend's life is ****** :( My boyfriend is very well endowned, so I can't help but feel sympathy for your girl.

loltreated 0

#59 (babybarb), you're a douche. Nobody wants to see you brag about your boyfriend being well "endowned." You look like a real bitch saying that you pity the OP's girlfriend because you have such a physically pleasing boyfriend and she doesn't. I hope you don't have that kind of condescending attitude about everything. OP, I agree with most of these other people who've said your girlfriend probably loves you a lot and isn't a superficial bitch.

lobby0ne 0

oooh damn man, go get some extenza or something

If I had a dollar for every time this happened to me... I'd have a dollar.

FreedomFirst 0

Hey, she still likes you. I mean, this was the first inkling you had that she thought it was small, right? Don't sweat it.

Yeah, not an FML. Trying to make the most out of what little you've got says a lot about her character. She could have just left you or cheated.