By wtf - 12/07/2009 16:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on my girlfriend's computer. When searching on google, her browsing history popped up. The first thing was "Best positions for a small penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 024
You deserved it 14 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares? If you have a small penis, so what. She obviously doesn't care that much as she hasn't left you and is looking for ways to make the sex enjoyable despite it. She also never was rude enough to say it to your face. She's a keeper.

well at least she's trying to work with it...she could have just dumped you and moved on to someone with a bigger penis. And she didn't bring it up to you and make you feel bad about it, sounds like she was trying to overcome something that could negatively affect your sex life because she loves you enough to stay with you. FYL though for having that small of a penis.

Comments

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U GOT SOME BIG FEET!! LOL !!!!!

Jeez! Your girlfriend rocks. Get some karma sutra and other sex books to help her out. She's willing to try and this could be great for both of you!!! Needless to say- my fiancé is in the small range. He's also BY FAR the best I've ever had.Guys who are confident with the size never try to please.

Think about it this way. She might think you have a small ****, while technically you don't, and even if you are a bit small, she is trying to make the best of it, instead of just dumping you or something. She obviously just wants to get the most pleasure for both of you.

well at least she wuz looking for ways to make it more interesting despite your size

noonecaresurfat 0

it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean.... then again you can't get to France in a row boat :/

If she thinks you are small and hasn't left you yet you must have somthing she likes. If it upsets you that she is trying to find somthing to make your life better then you should click on the search and do a little studying. This will be a problem for life. FYL

cima3695 0

Hey jandersoniii weren't you like a feminist a while ago? Maybe your bipolar?? Or a rude transexual... But anways... GO **** YOURSELF. because trust me no one else is ever gonna do it for you douchebag.