By wtf - 12/07/2009 16:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on my girlfriend's computer. When searching on google, her browsing history popped up. The first thing was "Best positions for a small penis." FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 024
You deserved it 14 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who cares? If you have a small penis, so what. She obviously doesn't care that much as she hasn't left you and is looking for ways to make the sex enjoyable despite it. She also never was rude enough to say it to your face. She's a keeper.

well at least she's trying to work with it...she could have just dumped you and moved on to someone with a bigger penis. And she didn't bring it up to you and make you feel bad about it, sounds like she was trying to overcome something that could negatively affect your sex life because she loves you enough to stay with you. FYL though for having that small of a penis.

Comments

from what I've heard the absolute best position for a small penis is Viagra. try googling it, it should help.

Wow..im sure that was a blow below the belt for you. But, as many others have said, at least shes being creative and wants to work it out. The fact that shes looking for best positions for small penises just proves that shes hot for you and wants to hit it. =) Go along with it!

As a Combat Instructor at MCT told my buddy: "It's not about hitting the bottom of the can, it's about how well you scrape the sides". Haha.

mayb shes cheating. unless ur admitting it

Xinabeth 0

Aww! At least she's trying to make it work :)

Greenman300 0

Dude I have a penis that is significantly larger then average in both length and girth, and you know what? It's been a very long time since I've been laid. Be thankful that 1 you have a girlfriend that isn't vain/obsessed with physical appearance and 2 wants to be with you enough to share herself intimately with you. Hold on to her, shes probably a keeper

TriniRockStar 0

haha you have a small penis

Steph94_fml 0

this one made me lol! and number 24,.. ur an ass and i hope u have a stroke the next time u have sex.

Greenman300 You sound sweet...hope you find a keeper to please with you "awesomeness" ;)