By tryfailtryget11 - 05/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend. We were messing around and I always jokingly say, "You're adopted, nobody loves you!" to everybody. His reply, "That's pretty fucked up, I am adopted." He really was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 673
You deserved it 76 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE adopted, and nobody loves YOU! Ever think of THAT?! >:|

Comments

I don't think that people who aren't adopted or have an adopted family member really understand. My younger sister is adopted and she is every bit as much my sister as my older, biological sister. People always ask "do you consider her my sister" and I say do you consider your siblings your siblings?

OP: You are hilarious. I have 3 adopted siblings and love them all just as much as my 2 biological siblings... and I fully plan to adopt a few of my kids some day when I get married as well... But that doesn't stop your joke from being giggle-worthy at the very least, and hilarious given your misfortune of him actually being adopted. -also, I know another family with an adopted kid that actually looks more like the parents than their 2 biological kids... why are folks hating on the not knowing issue? -not exactly something that comes up in casual conversation... asking if someone was adopted is weird (unless obvious racial diff) and suddenly saying to someone, "Hey, I'm adopted by the way" might actually be weirder...

shouldn't u know ur own boyfriend is adopted? that's cold...

...why would you say something like that?

Miny_fml 0

I'm adopted and no body loves me

dakins 0

I'm adopted, and I am loved. PEOPLE WHO ARE ADOPTED ARE ALMOST ALWAYS LOVED BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WANT THEM!