By solitaire - 20/07/2013 08:14 - United States - Enumclaw

Today, I was playing solitaire when an achievement popped up on my phone. "You have just completed your 1000th game of solitaire!" Never felt so alone in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 174
You deserved it 8 226

Same thing different taste

Comments

As long as it isn't taking over your life... You could try stepping away from the computer. Go out into the real world, join some groups and make some friends if you feel alone.

14- Agreed. Op, You decide your level of social involvement with others! Don't like where it's at? Be proactive and Change it, don't come looking for pity here. :p

Doesn't feel that great to live in solitary, eh? ;)

Heads up OP, it is still an achievement. Try getting a new high score to spice things up! Play your cards right and someone will come along eventually.

perdix 29

Don't try Freecell! Once you learn that virtually all games are winnable, when you get stuck you'll keep restarting the hand over and over again until you solve it. It can descend into madness. Definitely don't try Blue Waffle Freecell.

17- ?!? Wtf, Perdix ?!? Even with a card game, if it's not blue waffles, it's cleveland steamers, blumpkins, squat-birthing in public, sodomy, or getting your salad tossed with you!!! Come here, you dirty old man! This is for your own good!! *Tackles you to the ground and washes the filth out of your mouth!* Bad, Perdix! Bad! ;)

perdix 29

#21, the point I was trying to make is that when you tell someone not to do something, they do it! Oftentimes, after ignoring the advice about not looking at the Blue Waffle, people start to appreciate the idea of Purposeful Ignorance. BTW, I only keep cupcake-flavored soap around, so "bring it on!"

27- Well then, it seems your conditioning is working, because the first time I saw a blue waffle was just over a year ago when you again advised against it. :p Lost a lot of that curiousity since then, thank you very much. (Damn evil genius, I never would have guessed.... ;P

perdix 29

Aw, I'll be your friend. Someone just pointed out to me that I've hit 20,000 comments. We both need to get a life!

Dracoboxer, perdix is probably off somewhere listening to his Laura Branigan album. :P

perdix 29

#25 "If everybody wants you, Why isn't anybody calling?" *weeps* You know me too well!

"Today, I realized was posting my 1000th FML about how I was wasting my life playing 1000 games of Solitaire.... FML!!!?

He could have failed it for all we know. Failing is still considered completion by many games.

it sounds like you may need to get out a bit more

Do the cards still do the waterfall thing on the phone version? That'd be cool to see 1000 times.