By Obsessed - 30/01/2010 20:54 - United States

Today, I was rushed to the hospital because I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe. Why was I crying? My favorite anime character died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 634
You deserved it 83 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ajjas013 6

That's the first and probably last dedicated patriotic anime fan I'll ever see. I mean, I would be sad if Ichigo died but, I wouldn't cry.

Comments

seriously? You went to the hospital for that? (I'm going to skip the part about how lame you are for crying THAT hard over a FICTIONAL character) Babies do this all the time, that is cry so hard that they don't breathe. What you do is blow on their face, which startles them, causes them to inhale, and problem solved. or you don't do that, they pass out and start breathing normally again, regaining conscious not long after. seriously, join the real world.

Wow...that's kinda...weabooish. I've had my favorite anime characters die (and I suffer from some mental issues) and the worse I do is tell my friends with a sad face.

Dante15 3

You better have been crying over a good anime character, and not some stupid one like Naruto or someone from bleach.

aintgotmuchofu 0

You actually have a point. Basically both of them have died before(As in both of the main characters have died). So there is no need of them to cry now.

that is screwedup. I am a movie lovey and I have seen many sad movies but never cried

ilmlsm 0

Wow I love you lol that's funny

mnkyc_mnkydo 5

what ever you do just dont watch neo genesis evangelion, i dont think you'll survive.

I feel ya, I've cried over some deaths in anime before (also book characters) but never to that level or to the degree anyone else has noticed. I hope it wasn't over the most recent Naruto chapter though - I never really liked that character. And I should point out that character might have regenerative abilities. Well we won't know for sure until next week.

evilkid42 0