By Obsessed - 30/01/2010 20:54 - United States

Today, I was rushed to the hospital because I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe. Why was I crying? My favorite anime character died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 634
You deserved it 83 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ajjas013 6

That's the first and probably last dedicated patriotic anime fan I'll ever see. I mean, I would be sad if Ichigo died but, I wouldn't cry.

Comments

Crying over an amine character's death? Understandable. Crying to the point of hysteria and being rushed to the hospital? Uber fail. Grow up, and stop attention whoring.

I cry when anime characters I like die. but to be hysterical is super lame.

DallasB 0

I'm not the kind of guy to do it, but i suppose crying over sad events in books, shows, movies.. whatever, is part of the intended effect. But the death of a fictional character is hardly something to get hysterical about.

otaku_jay99 0

Which character was it? I can't blame you for being sad when your favorite character dies. I was pretty upset when Maes Hughs from FMA died, but to cry so hard you can't breathe... I applaud you. You are a true otaku!

brittania22 0
MXavierT 0

would your name happen to be Maria by any chance?

You're crying for all the wrong reasons... and this isn't an FML. But do you know what is though?? The fact that you're a loser with no life and no friends; how pathetic and sad. Now stop whining, stop watching anime, get out of the effin house and FIND SOME REAL FRIENDS!