By Username - 06/10/2010 21:59 - France

Today, I was telling my boyfriend about how self conscious I am and how I obsess about my weight. He said, "Don't be ridiculous, you don't need to lose THAT much weight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 036
You deserved it 28 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he was trying to be nice, you don't need to put it on fml.

oboewhore_xD 6

Wow. There's a lot of rude people on FML. No need to call her "fatty" or "lil piggy". :(

Comments

You can't be that self-conscious about your weight if you choose to remain overweight.

Christopher08 0

damn why you with an idiot your stupid

how exactly is this an FML? he said you don't need to lose "that much" weight, which IMO is a compliment.

tyty78_fml 0

You know what makes me sad? YOU DO! LET'S ALL GO TO MAMBY PAMBY LAND AND WHINE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! GET WITH THE PROGRAM JACK WAGON!

I don't get how it's an FML because he said you don't need to lose that much weight. If he said you need to lose a lot I'd understand. But he didn't so.... yea. I don't get it. 

I never understood why fat people can't accept that their fat instead of getting mad at other why don't you get off your fat ass and stop being fat.

chellabella856 0

that's actually rather supportive saying you're not that fat maybe you're just chubby

That is what they call a backhanded compliment. That is one of those unintentional slams. I truly understand what you are going through. You want to stay away from public places because of the horribly people who stare and make you feel even worse about yourself. You dont want to go out to eat because you feel like everyone is looking at you if you dont have a salad. You also feel like your man is less attracted to you causing him to possibly stray. Dont worry about any of that, just work on building up the love you have inside for yourself. When you have love for self, people cant help but love you. Along with love for self, you have inner strength that can help you to overcome any obstacle. If you dont like your weight, change it! I know that is easier said than done but I am working on losing 40lbs as we speak but I know that right now with this weight, I am big and beautiful. I know how hard it can be to lose weight. This is what is helping me humblebeginningsin2cash2.com. Hope this helps.