By Dilly - 10/10/2010 20:29 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was tidying my room when my gran came in and offered to help. I said I didn't need any, but she started going through it anyway. She found a tube of "Very Cherry" lube and asked what it was. I subtly tore off the label and tried to convince her it was a face mask. She's taken it to try it out tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 823
You deserved it 9 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3mi1y_ 16
perdix 29

Looks like Gran is getting ready for a very special kind of facial. Is Gramps still around or is Gran going have to snag a bloke at the local pub to provide the other fluid of this "treatment?"

Comments

50- Oh did I offend your boyfriend that's very manly of you to stick up for him! oh no pun intended! lol take him to get a hair cut please

RedPillSucks 31

Gran Gran was a chemist back in the day. She knows that the lube combined with some preparation H on the face will take years off and tighten up that wrinkly skin. It'll tighten up that vag too, so she'll be "Like a virgin". That's why they call it "Very Cherry".

haha, well isn't that funny. should be interesting trying to get that back.

haha Maybe u should've told her!!!! And save ur self from this embarressement!!!:)

Oh yeah, jose1760? Well, yo' momma so fat she's in three time zones. Sorry, but I figured any attempt at one of my typical comments wouldn't be at your intellectual level, so I wrote something that might be within your mental grasp. I hope you get a paper cut while making lemonade. Cheers.

tiffyxmac 0

You should just say what you mean, instead of requiring the reader to have a Rosetta Stone for "stupid."

EarAcheMyEYE10 2
EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Let me add that you should make sure any special applicator or "toyz" u may have stay out of "Gran's reach" as well... or maybe she found those first and u just don't know it yet!!