By CaptainSaveAHoe - 11/09/2012 00:42 - United States - Manteca

Today, I was trying to pass a lady with a stroller, when she nearly fell. I used my ninja-like reflexes to catch her. Too bad my ninja-like reflexes didn't block the punch that she delivered to my fap-stick for apparently being a "pervert" for saving her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 946
You deserved it 2 647

CaptainSaveAHoe tells us more.

so I planned for her to slip so I could mug her? the amount of logic in this comment is astounding.

Top comments

The word "fap-stick" will haunt me forever. Is that what you caught her with? Also autocorrect decided I meant rap-stick. Indeed.

Looks like someone has to go back to ninja school.

Comments

I have to wonder why some women flip out whenever men try to help them out like that. If you'd let her fall, she probably would have called you a bastard.

*sigh* Why can't us guys simply do something NICE for anyone, anymore??

hold up, we got a 'nice guy' here. man I hate the nice guy sympathy card

He didn't say "fap-stick" WHILE he was catching her! Duhr.

No_One_Relevent 2

hmm. at that point i'd just trip her and say" there ya go, now im not a perv, now im an asshole." and walk off.

Ninja-like reflexes? Fap-stick? If this wasn't so idiotically written, I would feel worse for you.

damn. ok? I guess I could just take this as constructive criticism? thanks....I think.

Push her down and use them ninja skillz to run away.

Most of you folks are missing the "trying to pass a lady with a stroller" part. Sounds like the lady was trying to avoid him, and the stroller wheel caught and she tripped. Not out of bounds for her to think his too-close pass and subsequent "save" was part of a planned mugging. Had he said something like "On your right, ma'am," he could have avoided this.

so I planned for her to slip so I could mug her? the amount of logic in this comment is astounding.

_overandout_ 10

What logic? I don't see any :P I don't know what that poster does all day, but I certainly don't intend to mug all the people I pass when I walk around. So I'll say it's a bit of a leap to go from "I passed a woman" to "I was trying to mug this woman" :D

#104 To make it quicker to type, instead of writing "the poster" you could write "OP"

Should have thrown her down and spit on her.

trollolol95 4

Obviously she didn't deserve to have you catch her. People can be so rude.