By aisbash - 01/09/2013 19:35 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I was waitressing at work, when a woman decided to change her baby's nappy on a table. One moment I was asking her to leave, and the next, she was shoving a fully shat-out nappy into my hands. She asked me to get rid of it and fetch her baby wipes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 161
You deserved it 3 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eliseopwns 22

Some parents really don't know their responsibilities and manners.

addioty 19

Disgusting. Not to mention down right rude.

Comments

Would it have killed that bitch to just walk the extra couple of steps and change her child on the changing station setup in the women's bathroom? Jeez. As a current waitress, I can now say I thoroughly appreciate the multiple amounts of women I see take the extra footsteps needed to take their child to the women's bathroom and change their diapers.

jonireson 11

granted I don't agree with what she did, but does your restaurant have a baby changing facility? I could understand her needing to change on the table if you didn't provide anywhere lol

Ehhhhhmmmm...could the OP please comment on this, because I posted one almost exactly the same as this yesterday but I didn't phrase it like that, and I'm not from California. Can someone steal your FML? Why would you do that?

If you're American, why are you calling it a nappy?

Yes, OP MUST be American because the location says "California". Only persons native to the United States of America live in the United States; nobody living here could possibly be from the UK or anywhere that they refer to diapers as "nappies".

And today's special is dirty diaper with a oder of processed baby food

doglover100 28

That's when you tell her "I'm not your ******* servant".

You don't have to take it. It's technically a biohazard

I'm a mother of a 3-year old and even I know how disgusting that is, especially in a restaurant! Sorry you had to deal with that, OP. Some people just really don't have any manners.