By Ania - 15/10/2011 05:13 - United States

Today, I went shopping with my mom. I went into my department and tried on some clothes. After a few minutes, there is an announcement that a child has gone missing. Staff are searching the store. I see my mom and she hugs me in tears and yells, "I found her!" I'm almost 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 893
You deserved it 3 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

"Where have you been? You could have been dead in a ditch!"

Buttsexpirate 9

At least she didn't call the cops for her missing child.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Yet. That would most likely be her next course of action.

diva_lulu 0

shows she loves u and cares i dnt see why yur complaining

Have you ever had an overprotective mother who is constantly breathing down your neck to make sure you're "safe"- WHEN YOU'RE 20? The love has evolved into mild insanity at that point. There is a point where you must begin treating your kids like the age they are. OP's mom is still treating the OP like a toddler.

Pufferfish78 5

I had an over protective mom and It drove me crazy some days. She passed away in 2002. Be thankful of your time with her, you will miss the times she drove you nuts.

stealthkitten 3

Count your blessings Op. At least cops didn't have to drive you home because you were too slow to run to you Mom's get-away car.

Eventhough she overreacted, you should have told her where you went. Better go shopping with friends next time.

As all the kids in fostercare read this, Im sure they feel terrible for your plight. And all the pedos are grateful they have never taken a go at you. Indeed, **** your life.

16 is still young enough for your mom to be worried and call you a "Missing child" if you go missing. Never too old for your mom to worry about you and never too old to be abducted.