By alliegator_13 - 17/10/2011 14:14 - United States

Today, I went to a concert. I got into a fist fight with a drunk girl. My older brother tried to pull me away from her by holding both my arms back. I spent the last half of the concert in the hospital because I couldn't shield my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 575
You deserved it 7 883

alliegator_13 tells us more.

alliegator_13 0

I'm a girl and yes my name is Allie. I tried to push him off of me but army dudes are tough. He was trained to fight and he still got his sister beat up. Haha. It's ok, I'll get even.

Top comments

Comments

malincake 7

Do your brother dislike you or something? Haha

should have kicked the bitch, if he pulled you away you could have kicked her away in order to help you from getting blows to the face, But I hope you are recovering, and I hope you got her good. You can always tell people "if you think this is bad, you should see how I "F"ed up that Bitch" ( I do not promote violence but I have had my share of fights)

I do promote violence, especially if your defending your self kids, teens, young adults & even sum adults have no self-respect or self-controll these days, I tell my daughter not to ever start or engage in any thing that might turn ugly or violent but that if she felt threatened,, then you need to protect your self by whatever means necessary. i've seen 1st hand teens, student, etc., not giving up or backing down till they've broken the other person down. so yes if you truly felt threatened, then that's all that matters, everyone handles every situation differently. & what's most important is Y0UR SAFETY! The best it to walk away & ignore them but we all know sometimes that's just not possible & I've even sean it make it worse, but 80% of the time if you stand up to them they'll leave you be once they realize you ain't gonna put up with there crap, so they'll get bored & move on to another victim, they only 'bully' & that's what it is girl on girl crime/bulling., steaming from jealously or envey, you might not even know why there treating you this way but 9 outta 10 there jealous & that's the botten line. I hope you can get past it.

if ur a guy... why were you getting in a fist fight with a girl in the first place? lmao dummy. but your bro f'd you over tho and yeah that sucks

He most likely had the best of intentions when he was pulling you away, next time after he let's you go pound his ass in the face then he'll think twice of getting in your way & also on the plus side he'll know how you felt when he got in the way!!! Hope Your All Better Now!!!

Bently24 6

He should of held the drunk girls hand back so you could punch her in the face.