By alliegator_13 - 17/10/2011 14:14 - United States

Today, I went to a concert. I got into a fist fight with a drunk girl. My older brother tried to pull me away from her by holding both my arms back. I spent the last half of the concert in the hospital because I couldn't shield my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 575
You deserved it 7 883

alliegator_13 tells us more.

alliegator_13 0

I'm a girl and yes my name is Allie. I tried to push him off of me but army dudes are tough. He was trained to fight and he still got his sister beat up. Haha. It's ok, I'll get even.

Top comments

Comments

I don't know if ydi or fyl because you forgot to let us know your sex. If you are a dude ydi. If you are a girl fyl and you need a better brother.

bizarre_ftw 21
alliegator_13 0

I'm a girl and yes my name is Allie. I tried to push him off of me but army dudes are tough. He was trained to fight and he still got his sister beat up. Haha. It's ok, I'll get even.

bizarre_ftw 21

Good luck on that and I'm serious, you've got a majority (judging by the comments) of people on here voting for you to win and him to loose in an epically entertaining manner. May I suggest lemon juice in the whistle? Worked for a friend of mine.

SystemofaBlink41 27

You shouldn't get held back...

theonlysweetpea 10

Explain the classiness of getting your ass whooped? I don't understand the part where getting a beatdown makes you a lady? OP FYL for having an idiot brother

bizarre_ftw 21
ukrage 1

You should have 300 kicked the bitch. THIS IS SPAAAAARTTTTAAAAA!!!

laurbear12 3

Girls who fist fight are so classy... Not

1crabbygirl 10

That's how fist fights turn out sometimes. Maybe you should avoid fighting with drunk people? How about you press charges and further clog up our legal system with your lack of self-control, Anger Management?

What you didn't mention was that you were drunk too to be stupid enough to get in that fight in the first place...