By dodgerkiss - 10/06/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I went to a Dodger game with my crush. Between innings, the "Kiss cam" came up on the big screen. The camera happened to land on us, and when my crush saw us on the screen, he leaned away from me and buried his face in his hands. Everyone saw, and sympathetically said "Awww." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 225
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahahaha #1. Maybe he's just shy? If he took you to the game, he probably likes you to begin with.

Comments

Can someone tell me how this kiss-cam stuff works? How do they find these couples to pan to? Does someone tell personnel at the stadium the seat numbers of themselves and their partner, or do they just mindlessly scan the stadium during the game to look for telltale signs of a couple, or what? I find it hard to imagine that a "crush" who probably isn't doing much if anything to act like they're in a relationship would be pegged on that monitor.

Stfu guys. People are commenting that they were there and saw this scene. It did happen recently aaaand well sucks to be you. Apparently, many people gets rejected at a game. Btw, those who said "I moderate all the time!" Congratulations. You have no life.

bkovar 0

he might just be shy. ur overreacting...

cd_130 0

I was at that game and I seen that on the kiss cam LOL that suck he didn't kiss you !

#121 - I hate that word too... its so childish

the least he could have done was kiss you on the cheek! What a prude.

#1 lol genius comment! and lol Shouldve kissed!