By dodgerkiss - 10/06/2009 06:38 - United States

Today, I went to a Dodger game with my crush. Between innings, the "Kiss cam" came up on the big screen. The camera happened to land on us, and when my crush saw us on the screen, he leaned away from me and buried his face in his hands. Everyone saw, and sympathetically said "Awww." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 225
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahahaha #1. Maybe he's just shy? If he took you to the game, he probably likes you to begin with.

Comments

Maybe he didn't want to kiss you in front of all those people, he wanted it to be private and special...maybe. FYL, though.

awww either he was shy or he doesn't like you. either way, that sucks.

giants510 0

Although I'm a Giants fan, I totally feel for you--San Francisco has the same 'kiss cam' thing. A girl I always had a crush on was a huge Giants fan, and I always imagined going to a game with her and getting 'caught' on the cam. I guess there is one more step to worry about...

jamestown220 0

Out of all the people that watched the game and read Fmylife, I would think at least one would comment on this story saying that they were there and saw this. I doubt it actually happened.

I'm sure I've seen this one on this site before?

Dude if that was me... and if you were good lookin, i would have sex with you in front of everyone haha but nah seriously hes prob just shy

yes, this is like one posted before on this site

#1 Brilliant XD @ Fake cryers: You obviously don't have much life experience. Once you hit puberty, you will learn that rejections occur far more often than you want to believe. And you know what? The more people are watching, the more pressure is upon you; and some guys and girl won't give into this and fake some affection they don't feel. Just watch and listen to this one if you doubt it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esr_okP5Qmo . Though I have to admit that I appreciate it to be youtubed :)

Yeah, you shouldn't have gone to a Dodgers game. ;) But seriously LET'S GO GIANTS BABY!!!!