By shawty_x - 26/04/2009 12:35 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke to find my boyfriend of 2 years gone. I saw my little sister's talking bear at the bottom of my bed, it said "squeeze me" so I squeezed it and it said "it's over." It was my boyfriends voice. I was dumped by a talking bear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 216
You deserved it 4 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow I'm at a loss for words. It's amazing what stunts losers would pull to get out of having a mature, face-to-face talk with you.

Comments

Badass, wish I had thought of something like that.

This sounds FAKE? Something's missing..."woke up"..."sisters talking teddy". Sounds like he was staying over/living in your family home? If it's true, then there's two sides to this story! Sorry i just don't buy this FML... Fail!

#28 Way to make all guys seem like selfish pricks. Thanks for that. OP: That is ******* awful, not the least reason being he not only used a bear, a cute little teddy bear, but your LITTLE SISTER'S cute little teddy bear. That's like giving someone a box of chocolates with all the centres being made of acid. Something crap masked by something sweet, so the insult/injury is a double blow when you realise the lie of it. What a ******! I totally approve of you seeking retribution in the most petty and vindictive way possible. I'd help if I could. Find someone who isn't a c*nt of massive proportions, k? FYL, hope it gets better.

That is so terrible and so funny at the same time.

That really sucks. Sounds like something my boyfriend would do to me. People just suck.

is it weird that i would actually like to have seen that happen?

I kinda agree with #35... how in the heck did he get a hold of your sister's teddy?! I feel for you if it actually did happen though....

Um, why has no one asked how he even pulled this off? What kind of teddy bear says "it's over," and how did it "say" "squeeze me"? Was there a note on it, or the original "squeeze me" sticker from the store? Was the bear one that could record voices (I've never actually seen/heard of one of these, though obviously it's possible)?