By ps3isbetterthanme - 11/12/2009 16:44 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I woke up and my boyfriend was already awake. Feeling in the mood I slipped off my nightdress and looked him in the eye. He looked me up and down, smiled seductively, reached over... and turned his PS3 on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 922
You deserved it 4 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's a ******* ps3, what did you expect? maybe if it was a wii this would be an fml

clearly he was up for a game... it just was a different one than the one you had in mind

Comments

nwoodle 0
Lil_ks_mommy 0

my boyfriend is the same way with his PS3

xXdotdotcurveXx 0

guys and their game systems... wow I just can't believe he turned down sex!!!!

so it's fine for a girl to turn a guy down when he's in the mood but as soon as it's reversed it's an fml?

whoisthisgirl 4

i totally understand. maybe he was just too busy thinking about his game. most of the time, i cant even try getting dressed around my boyfriend or he will get excited and try stuff, but when he is in the middle of playing madden or anything like that, i could walk into our living room dressed up as a dirty cop and he wouldnt even take a second look. so no worries, its really funny though! i love the night dress, those can be very sexy and comfy!

Thos is where being a gamer girl is awesome. in that situation, I would stay naked and KICK HIS ASS in whatever he was playing, then at the end, I'd get up and go fap. Without him.

Wow, I just realized this: Not a single PS3 or XBox fanboy has made a post on this fml. That's actually pretty amazing. Anyways, he's not gay and you're not ugly. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it that time. Just get over it. I still don't see how this is an fml.