By Anonymous - 10/11/2010 16:32 - Argentina

Today, I woke up to find my new roommate staring straight at me. She then went on to say, "I love how you sleep," and continued to stare. I live in a residence off campus and I've already changed roommates twice this year. I'm stuck with a person who stares at me sleep for the next two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 458
You deserved it 3 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uridea 14

tell her you love how she stares haha

Lesbians aren't like the Easter bunny; they do exist.

Comments

perdix 29

Don't be so confident about living with her for two years -- she's probably going to murder you in your sleep in the next few weeks. It's just a matter of when the voices tell her it's time. Good night Sleep tight Don't let the bedbugs bite Nor let your roommate slash your throat. (Even though that ruins the rhyme scheme.)

Shame the OP's roommate isn't named Freddy. We could have used that rhyme.

randomviolet 0

I love the way you sleep. haha have fun the next two yearsss

she is totally going to single white female you....

Wow. Poor you - you have to share a room with Edward Cullen.

sunshinedudette 0

Did this remind anyone else of that one episode of Friends? The one were Chandler is looking for a new roomate and this one creepy dude likes to stare at him while he sleeps... OP, any chance you're a fan of Friends?

Get. An. Apartment. Either that or be creepier than her. Tell her she's cute when she talks in her sleep and that you didn't know she felt that way about you. Steal her underwear and keep knives in your room. Wear a tinfoil hat so the aliens can't control your mind. She'll leave...